KEY Relocation was established in 1993 as a result of AB Volvo outsourcing its local destination services in Gothenburg. Over the years we have acquired a number of companies and businesses within the framework of the strategy to become a complete supplier of relocation and mobility services. Over the years we have assisted 40,000 people in moving into and out of Sweden.
- In Q2 – 2014 KEY Relocation Center AB acquired Flyttkonsulten International Movers AB to complete the product portfolio with Move Management.
- In Q2-2013 BBi Communication acquired Global Mobility Consulting to secure further services within Cross-cultural training and Repatriation preparation.
- In Q3 – 2012 the company acquired Probis AB, a platform for Offshore services and corporate administration. Customers mainly ICT companies from India.
- In Q2 – 2012 the company acquired Rosen & Hagenborn AB which secured representation in the Malmö/Lund market.
- Q3-2010 sister company BBi Communication acquired together with Accept Communication to secure the Communication business area along with Language Training, Intercultural Leadership, Cross-cultural Training and Translation services. BBi Communication brought geographical expansion into Finland, Denmark, Norway and Spain.
- Q2 – 2009 the company acquired SAS Relocation. This acquisition provided the platform for a strong presence in the Stockholm market.
- Q2 – 2008 KEY Relocation Center AB is acquired, providing the platform for Gothenburg and future expansion.
- Q1 – 2008 DFS Relocation acquired ITBostad Scandinavia AB to secure a web-based platform for managing housing in the second hand market.