KEY Relocation was established in 1993 as a result of AB Volvo outsourcing its local destination services in Gothenburg. Since then, we have assisted 40, 000 people in moving into and out of Sweden. Over the years we have acquired a number of companies and businesses with the goal of becoming a complete supplier of relocation and mobility services.
- Q1 – 2008 DFS Relocation acquired ITBostad Scandinavia AB to secure a web-based platform for managing housing in the second hand market.
- Q2 – 2008 KEY Relocation Center AB is acquired, providing the platform for Gothenburg and future expansion.
- Q2 – 2009 SAS Relocation is aquired. This provided the platform for a strong presence in the Stockholm market.
- Q3 – 2010 BBi Communication is acquired together with Accept Communication to secure the Communication business area along with Language Training, Intercultural Leadership, Cross-cultural Training and Translation services.
BBi Communication brought geographical expansion into Finland, Denmark, Norway and Spain.
- Q2 – 2012 the company acquired Rosen & Hagenborn AB which secured representation in the Malmö/Lund market.
- Q3 – 2012 the company acquired Probis AB, a platform for Offshore Services and Corporate Administration. Customers are mainly ICT (information and communications technology) companies from India.
- Q2 – 2013 BBi Communication acquired Global Mobility Consulting to secure further services within Cross-Cultural Training and Repatriation Preparation.
- Q2 – 2014 KEY Relocation Center AB acquired Flyttkonsulten International Movers AB to complete the product portfolio with Move Management.